UFC 231

Community Hub

Discuss the latest news, tweets and community posts

Community Hub

Spotlight on the best from the community

Top comment
Yeah not enough power behind those punches that’s why Ortega didn’t even bleed nor his eye got damag
Top comment
I can't remember Holloway looking so relaxed in a fight before. This was supposed to be a close figh
Top comment
...and what he wants. Just a terrible promoter he has become.
Top comment
CerealKiller does have a strong point, “Fighterfirst.” JJ hasn’t ran away from being interviewed rig
Top comment
i kinda didn’t like Ortega for his first couple fights, but learning he’s a humble, cool guy who is
Top comment
Shev is a good talent and Joanna is average. Nice to see Joanna lose again.
Top comment
She didn’t beat Nunes...in both fights she lost because she’s a counter fighter that never pushes th
Top comment
Can't believe Max was the underdog. What a champion.
Top comment
Shev is a class act and will be a good champion. Just never let that worthless waste Jessica Eye eve
Top comment
Ortega was trying to act being humble it was a but arrogant, but UFC’s mistake for letting him fight
Top comment
I wanted Valentina to win, but I have no idea how this article reads she “dominated.” She’s a skille
Watch Max Holloway Batter Brian Ortega in These UFC 231 Super Slo-Motion Highlights | MMAWeekly.com
mmaweekly.com
Yeah not enough power behind those punches that’s why Ortega didn’t even bleed nor his eye got damaged. Stupid doctor who stopped the fight.... hahahaha...yes I was being sarcastic! What a moronic comment hahahaha